"You" or "Your" means you, a participant in or as a user of the Prism Loans programs. "Our" or "Company" means Prism Loans. "Our Website" also means Prism Loans.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE SITE.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE Terms of Website Use, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
THE COMPANY MAY, FROM TIME TO TIME, MAKE CHANGES OR ADDITIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE AFTER THE COMPANY MAKES SUCH CHANGES OR ADDITIONS WILL SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE TO SUCH CHANGES OR ADDITIONS. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE PERIODICALLY VISIT THIS PAGE TO REVIEW THE THEN CURRENT Terms of Website Use.
- Proprietary Rights. Everything that appears on the Site is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries and may not be used except as provide in these Terms of Website Use. The Company neither represents nor warrants that your use of materials displayed at the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
- Inaccuracies at the Site. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information at the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. The Company disclaims any and all liability for the accuracy, completeness, or correctness of such information.
- Security at the Site. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of the Site, there can be no guaranty that such safeguards will successfully prevent unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site makes any representations about the suitability of the content of this Site for any purpose, nor that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusions of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Limitation of Liabilities. Neither the Company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site assumes any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. NO SUCH PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANYS TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
- Content Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion at the Site. Any unsolicited communication or material that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any unsolicited communication or material that you transmit or post may be used by the Company or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting, distribution or posting. Furthermore, the Company will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any unsolicited communication or material that you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of People or Places. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Company. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Trademark Information. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the 'Trademarks') displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Company and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Company or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provide in these Terms of Website Use, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised the Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Links. The Company has not reviewed any sites that may be linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Conduct of Site Visitors. Although the Company may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, the Company is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Company retains the right to remove any such posting and will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Dealings with Advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
- Notices. The Company may give notice to its users by means of a general notice on this Site, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address on its records, or by written communication sent by first class mail to a user's address on its records.
- International Use. None of the products or underlying information or technology available at this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the United Stated Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading from, or using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. You further agree to indemnify the Company against any all costs, liabilities, losses or expenses arising from, or relating to, any asserted violation by you of any of the laws and administrative regulations of the United States relating to the control of exports of commodities and technical data.
- Monitoring, Copying, Altering or Interfering with the Site. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, Web crawler, screen scraper, automated query program or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that poses an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from our Web site without the prior expressed written permission of the Company or the appropriate third party.
- General Information. These Terms of Website Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the home state of Prism Loans, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms of Website Use shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in home state of Prism Loans, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provisions of these Terms of Website Use shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then the provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms of Website Use and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
- DollarConnect SMS Alerts & Reminders SMS Terms & Conditions
Sign up for an SMS Alert to receive a one-time message with a secure link to your loan request. Or you can signup for SMS Offer Reminders and
receive recurring monthly messages.
To opt out at any time, text the word STOP to 89810. For help, text the word HELP to 89810.
Message and Data Rates May Apply.
For additional support: SMSAlerts@DollarConnect.com
Based on program opt-in, you'll receive a one-time text message or recurring monthly messages. This service is available on all Supported U.S. Carriers.
Messages may be delayed or undelivered for various factors. Client, carriers (including, but not limited to, T-Mobile) and any service providers
utilized by Client to send messages are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- LoanDispatch SMS Alerts & Reminders SMS Terms & Conditions
When you provide "prior express written consent" within the meaning of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act ("TCPA"), you consent to receive
telephone calls, including artificial voice calls, pre-recorded messages and/or calls delivered via automated technology, and text and SMS messages
to the telephone number(s) that you provided from us and the marketing partners listed in and hyperlinked to the consent. You are not required to
provide this consent to purchase goods or services offered on the Verde Marketing, LLC websites. Your consent simply allows us to contact you
via these means. If you provide consent, on prismloans.com, an affiliate of ours and any of our other affiliates or Marketing Partners named in the consent
may send you SMS messages from their short codes or long codes. Our short codes are 68753 and we may acquire additional short codes. Message Frequency Varies,
maximum 9 messages per month. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt-out from future messages and HELP for help. The mobile carriers are not liable
for delayed or undelivered messages.
Arbitration: Opt-Out of Arbitration/Class Action Waiver. The Terms & Conditions do not constitute a waiver of any of your rights and remedies to
pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above. This provision preventing you from bringing,
joining or participating in class action lawsuits is an independent agreement. You may opt-out of these Dispute Resolution Provisions by
providing written notice of your decision within thirty (30) days of the date that you first register on the prismloans.com Website.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, VIA YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISIONS, YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL,
AS WELL AS YOUR RIGHT TO BRING, JOIN OR PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR A CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS ACTION SUIT OR MULTI-PARTY ARBITRATION
BROUGHT AGAINST US, ANY PERSON RELATED TO US OR A SERVICE PROVIDER USED BY US TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE.
- Peer Point Funding phone calls Terms & Conditions
By providing your cell phone number, you are agreeing to receive promotions from us and our partners on your mobile phone or home phone.
We do not charge you to participate in this program. This "prior express written consent" within the meaning of
the Telephone Consumer Protection Act ("TCPA"), means that you consent to receive telephone calls, including artificial voice calls,
pre-recorded messages and/or calls delivered via automated technology to the telephone number(s) that you provided to us and
the marketing partners listed in and hyperlinked to the consent. You are not required to provide this consent to purchase goods or services
offered by Peer Point Funding. Your consent simply allows us to contact you via these means. If you provide consent,
on Prism Loans, an affiliate of ours and any of our other affiliates or Marketing Partners named in
the consent may call or send you artificial voice calls, pre-recorded messages and/or calls delivered via automated technology.